Admission - Needed Documents

Home  Admission - Needed Documents

Documents for Government Seats

  • Note: Following documents/certificates in original plus 5 sets of attested photocopies and Passport Size Color Photograph (5 copies) are required to be submitted at the time of admission.
  • MHTCET / JEE Main Paper 1 Mark sheet issued by Entrance Exam Authority / FC receipt cum acknowledgement / ARC Letter.
  • SSC Mark sheet issued by Secondary and Higher Secondary Board
  • HSC Mark sheet issued by Secondary and Higher Secondary Board/Diploma Mark sheet /Passing Certificate in term of Direct Second Year
  • Leaving Certificate or Transfer Certificate issued by School/College
  • Passing Certificate of HSC issued by Technical Examination Board
  • Certificate of Date of Birth, if it is not mentioned in the school or institute Leaving certificate
  • Domicile certificate of the father/ mother where and as applicable
  • Certificate of Indian Nationality
  • Migration Certificate in case of OMS candidates
  • Affidavit regarding GAP (if any) on stamp paper of Rs.50/- in front of Executive Magistrate
  • Caste Certificate except General category candidate issued by Executive Magistrate
  • Caste Validity Certificate except General category candidate issued by Director / Deputy Director, Tribe Scrutiny Committee of respective region
  • Non Creamy Layer Certificate valid upto 31 March (for OBC, VJ/DT - NT(A), NT(B), NT(C), NT(D), SBC) issued by Sub Divisional Officer, Deputy Collector / Collector of District
  • Requisite certificate from the competent Authorities in the case of candidates claiming to be the children of Armed forces personal transferred to Maharashtra state together with transfer order of father
  • Transfer order in the case of children of Central government
  • Certificate in the case of candidate claiming to be son/ daughter of freedom fighter, or his wife or child or adopted child or step child, or grandchild (child of predeceased son of freedom fighter)
  • Prescribed certificate of being physically handicapped if any
  • Prescribed certificate of participation in Inter-institutional sports, Games, debates, elocution, Drama competitions
  • Medical certificate of Physical fitness