- Prof.S.I.Kolhe has submitted his Ph.D.Thesis to N.M.U.Jalgaon
- Prof. V.L. Firake Prof. H.D.Chaudhari have attended National Conference On ‘Recent Trends In Mechanical Engineering’ at RCPIT Shirpur on 22 and 23 feb.2013.
- Prof. Y.R. Falak and R.R. Chaudhari has Completed M.E.Machine Design From J.T.M.C.O.E.Faizpur
- Prof. M.M. Patil, K.B. Waghulde and G.E. Chaudhari ,B.D.Patil have attended ISTE sponsored two week STTP programme at JDIT Yawatmal on 24th Dec.2012 to 4th Jan2013.
- Prof.D.A.Warke,Prof.M.M.Patil,Prof.P.P.Thombare,Prof.V.L.Firake, have attended One day workshop on syllabus framing for Second Year Mechanical engineering for NMU Jalgaon at R.C. Patel Institute of Technology, Shirpur.
- Prof.D.A.Warke has attended syllabus framing workshop for M.E.Heat power at Godavari college of engineering ,Jalgaon
- Prof.S.I.Kolhe has published a research paper on“Proposing An Elastohydrodynamic Lubriction Model for Prediction of Friction in a Gear Pairs” in International Journal of Emerging Technologies and Applications in Engineering, Technology and Sciences” ISSN: 0974-3588, Volume 5, Issue 1, Jan 2012 – June 2012.
- Prof.S.I.Kolhe has published a research paper on “Investigation of Machine Tool Vibration under Different” in International Journal of Innovations in Mechanical and Automobile Engineering” ISSN: 2249 - 2968, Issue III, September 2012.
Mechanical Engineering Departmental Activities:
- Our final year student Vaibhav Chopade bagged second position in university merit list in the June 2012 exam. taken by N.M.U.Jalgaon
- In this year 8 P.G.students have completed their M.E.( Machine Design) in first class with distinction
- Fresher’s day have been arranged under MES. On 8th Sept. 2012.
- Department has successfully organized Industrial Tour to Kerala in the month of January 2013.
- Department has started CATIA course for the benefit of T.E.And.B.E.Students.
- Department has also took various guest lectures for final year and post graduate Mechanical Engg. Students
Please keep visiting for latest
updates and announcements.
MECHANICAL Engineering Department